Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fishy

IDK why I called this post fishy. I'm just really board. Blub Blub Blub! LOL! Who doesn't love fish! My favorite fish is flounder! It tastes AMAZING! Only fresh though. If It's old then it gets all fishy and really gross. ONLY ORDER FLOUNDER ON THE ATLANTIC COAST! Yeah. I'm really board. I'm gonna try to find tickets to the Jonas Brothers concert in AZ sometime. I don't know when. But I'll find them. IDK though. Who knows. I'm also now a member of the Miley Cyrus fan club so now I can get tickets to her concerts through a presale. I'm SOOOO board. None of my friends on ANYTHING are online. I went to a country club for dinner. I got a cheese burger. It was good. They had really good bread. I'm REALLY board. I wish I could call up my friends right now. But it's 10:47 there. They're probably asleep already. UGH! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!!!

AmyY

No comments: