Wednesday, November 14, 2007

UGH!!!!!

Hey everyone reading my blog. This is Amy. I'm ttly mad @ my friend Holly right now. She's been mad @ me since I moved because I didn't call her when I got 2 my new house. Don't blame me 4 this though. It was like 12:00 when we got there & i didn't wanna call her & wake her up. She lives in WI so it was like 2:00 AM there. Now when I call her she won't pick up her phone. & when I e-mail her she won't respond. If u read this please leave a comment on ur advice. She's one of my best friends & this is making me really mad. Thanks 2 whoever comments.

AmyY

2 comments:

Pattierisha said...

Hey Lady this is 12liveinlove and i read this blog and it was just made me think me and my friend. Me and my friend had the same problem, my friend move away and I was sad but she told me she will email me everyday and when I didn't get any I email her and she wasn't emailing me back so I just forgot about and then she email me telling me she was sorry about not replying back. So you can just let your friend know that she is being mad at you for a stupid reason.

Maximum Ride Rocks! said...

How do you always find me?